Welcome To Narok Senator’s Official Website
Latest News & Updates
Sen. Ledama’s follow-up on the progress of on-going investigations and reports.
A bill is proposed legislation under consideration by a legislature. A bill does not become law until it is passed by the legislature and, in most cases, approved by the executive. Once a bill has been enacted into law, it is called an act of the legislature, or a statute.
Hansard is published online in installments during sitting days, with the printed record of a day’s sitting becoming available, alongside an online version. The Hansard Department records, transcribes, reports and archives every debate of Assembly sittings.
Voting RecordsWhat happens at Parliament Buildings impacts the lives of all Kenyans, so it’s vital that you know how your legislators voted on the important bills that impact your family.
LET'S SAVE THE MAU FOREST
We plan to have a tree-planting drive that will see us plant over 1 Million trees. Our goal is to have at least 1000 Volunteers who will join us in this worthy course. Sign-up today and be part of the difference.
Note: Dates Will Be Communicated.
About The Senate
- Forty-seven members each elected by the registered voters of the counties, each county constituting a single member constituency.
- Sixteen women members who shall be nominated by political parties according to their proportion of members of the Senate elected under clause (a) in accordance with Article 90.
- Two members, being one man and one woman, representing the youth;
- Two members, being one man and one woman, representing persons with disabilities.
- The Speaker, who shall be an ex officio member.